Tatuaggio Myles.

« Older   Newer »

1. -kods-

User deleted

La gay octopus?
    Da un intervista..

Amber: Okay, I’m a big tattoo freak, so I have to ask this one. We’re curious about your octopus tattoo. Now we’ve heard you refer to it as the gay octopus. What’s the real meaning behind it?

Myles: Well… I call it that just because it’s got this very flamboyant colors that my artist put on there. Um… the real story is that initially, I had the dragon on my left arm and then the coy fish on my right which are symbols of strength. There’s a legend in Japan, something about the yellow river where if the koi swam up the river they would eventually turn to dragons. It’s this whole story. I got it though, because during the tail end of the Mayfield Four era, I turned into a complete idiot. A real idiot and was going through a lot of stuff. So I got those things on there as a wakeup call. I the octopus, I really wish that I had a good story for that. It was pretty much that I just like octopuses… say that a few times… Octopuses. Anyway, I just decided to put one on my arm. It actually turned out a lot larger than I originally intended. It was originally just going to be this little squid, and somehow it grew. Yea, that’s the story there. So… I wish it was a good one. Actually, originally, my artist wanted to have a naked woman riding the octopus and that would have been… that would have been FANTASTIC. Yea, imagine that. Picture that one. But unfortunately, that didn’t happen…

3 replies since 12/2/2011, 16:11   1306 views