Tatuaggio Myles.

« Older   Newer »

1. gianluca r.

User deleted

Ragazzi ,un favore, qualcuno sa dirmi che tatuaggio ha Myles? Quello sul braccio destro mi sembra ,per intenderci.
    Volevo un immagine dove si vedeva bene ,se possibile ,e anche sapere il significato.
    Voi sapete qualcosa? ;)

2. -kods-

User deleted

La gay octopus?
    Da un intervista..

Amber: Okay, I’m a big tattoo freak, so I have to ask this one. We’re curious about your octopus tattoo. Now we’ve heard you refer to it as the gay octopus. What’s the real meaning behind it?

Myles: Well… I call it that just because it’s got this very flamboyant colors that my artist put on there. Um… the real story is that initially, I had the dragon on my left arm and then the coy fish on my right which are symbols of strength. There’s a legend in Japan, something about the yellow river where if the koi swam up the river they would eventually turn to dragons. It’s this whole story. I got it though, because during the tail end of the Mayfield Four era, I turned into a complete idiot. A real idiot and was going through a lot of stuff. So I got those things on there as a wakeup call. I the octopus, I really wish that I had a good story for that. It was pretty much that I just like octopuses… say that a few times… Octopuses. Anyway, I just decided to put one on my arm. It actually turned out a lot larger than I originally intended. It was originally just going to be this little squid, and somehow it grew. Yea, that’s the story there. So… I wish it was a good one. Actually, originally, my artist wanted to have a naked woman riding the octopus and that would have been… that would have been FANTASTIC. Yea, imagine that. Picture that one. But unfortunately, that didn’t happen…

3. gianluca r.

User deleted

Wow ,grazie mille **
    Ho capito quasi tutto ,il resto traduco da me.
    A voi? Piace? :D

4. Andrea Ceccacci

User deleted

Muahahaha che coglionazzo. Certo che la donna nuda sul polpo sarebbe stata fighissima ahahaha

3 replies since 12/2/2011, 16:11   1306 views